čtvrtek 6. února 2020

Confession to make 06/02/2020

I have a confession to make. To myself and to the world. I have been thinking along these lines for weeks and months, but came to the realization today, during my meditation (have been going to a guided meditation sessions for weeks now and I can see the huge impact it has on my mental state. Also - being super proud of myself for sticking to it for such a long time. It has became a higlight of the week in a way! :)).
But back to the topic.

I found what I have been looking for. I realized what is my calling in life. And to my surprise it wasn't such an AHA moment as I expected it to be. It flew to me naturally, without a famfare. Nonetheless it feels awesome. Ecstatic I would even say.
I have been always battling with the feeling of not having enough time in my life for everything I want to accomplish, everything I want to learn about, everything I want to master. And don't get me wrong - I still sometimes feel that anxiety and my heartbeat occasionally raises up thinking about the scarcity of time. However I came to peace with the idea of doing it all across all of my lifetimes on this Earth. I believe we are not here just once, actually this is not our first time here neither. And what we have learnt in the past is in our essence and we gain from it continuously up to this date. Have you ever thought about the reason for you being so good in something since the first second you do it? Why do you thing something does not interest you, not even for a single moment. It can be anything from painting, across drugs to the extend of mathematics and IT. The answer is simple - you have already done it in the past and you either did not like it (so you don't want to waste your time with it) or you mastered it so you do not need to waste your time with it, unless you really enjoy it and it helps you to focus on growing yourself and improving in other connected areas.
So when we have the heritage from our past lifetimes, we do not have to worry about missing out on something - it will come in the next one, and now it is our goal to acquire deep skills and knowledge in certain areas instead of running around in chaos trying to do as much as possible in less than a century.
So what is the confession? you may be asking..
Well, I want to help people find out about this. I want to become a sparing partner for my friends, family, coworkers, classmates, neighbours, wide public. I want to become their sparing partner in becoming the best version of themselves without making them feel that they are behind, that their life is running through their fingers and they will never succeed. I want to motivate people to make this world a better place. By them mastering certain atributes of their personality, their skills, their prerequisites, by showing them that everybody is great in something, no matter how big or small it can appear to the world. Because if we all come together, doing different things in the highest possible vibration, on the highest possible level, we can heal ourselves, our society, our planet. We just have to let the chaos and overwhelming feelings disappear. I imagine it as a puzzle - we are all individual pieces which click into each other perfectly. However, if we try to become uniformed, good in the same as the people (puzzle pieces) around us, we will never create the masterpiece of united and purposeful picture.
I might not change this world for better, but I want to help others to make it happen. I want to become a cheerleader of those who have big things ahead of them and who might be unbelievably confused now. I do not have to be THE BEST person on this earth, mastering and knowing everything. I just want to have a chance to make others shine. Because seeing others happy is what makes me happy, from the depths of my belief, my heart, my soul.

That is my confession.
I do NOT want to become a MASTER, I want to help others to become MASTERS.


And thanks to that I now know what to do in my daily, what to focus on and what to celebrate every morning as the sun rises.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat