sobota 11. ledna 2020

Setting us free 10/01/2020

It has been the longest period of time without contact. Since we know each other. Since almost a year ago when our lives have changed forever. That day slowly coming closer makes it hard. I miss you. I miss you so much.
I lost not just a person with whom I knew I wanted to spend my life but also a friend. A really good friend. Best friend in a way. That kind of a person in front of whom you don't have to pretend anything, you have no filter. You were the only person who I let in. And now you're gone.

We are connected more than in this 3D world. I feel your energy and I don't care how weird and creepy it sounds. I have no filter with you. What is on my mind and in my heart is on my tongue as well. Strong connection, true soulmates. Yep, that's us.
But I am no longer welcomed in your world and I respect that. I know that you are moving forward. You are building somethign new with somebody else. And no matter how much it hurts me, I am truly happy for you. If this is what makes you happy, then go for it.
I would always support you no matter what.

I hope that one day we will be able to speak with each other without hurting, feeling betrayed or hurt. I miss you babovkito. So much that it physically hurts. I think you know what I mean.

But I want you to be happy. So please be. Listen to your heart and do what you reall want. Not what is expected, what you should be doing. But what really sparks the light in your heart.
I always told you that sometimes we just know if somethign is right for us or not. And we do NOT have to have a reason for that. Listen to yourself, your gut and your heart. It knows everything it needs to know. You just have to listen to your emotions with no need of explanation to anybody. Just you. Be honest with yourself.

Follow your heart and your dreams. They will become reality. I am sure of that.

May you be lucky in your life and I hope you will spend it with the person about whom you think as the first one every morning when you wake up. You are a good man and you deserve everything you have been working for so hard.
I love you and I always will.


I am moving on. There are people in my life who can make me happier than you. People I can build future with. I wish it could be you but you decided to leave my life so I am changing my plans. Yes, I really suck at planning. As well as you do.

I want the life I deserve. I want to be with the person who wants to be a part of my future. Person who is stable and who knows what he wants. And unfortunately that is not you. It is somebody else. Someone who will grow by my side and who will have a chance to see my growth.
It has bee a fucking painfull process. These months kicked my ass, everything what happened pushed me down. So deep into the shit, that I would never expect that I can get out of it. But I am getting out of it. And I am way stronger, wiser and way more passionate than you knew me.
You would be proud of who I became.
And I am proud of myself.

Maybe we will have a chance to become power couple again in a different lifetime. We will build our own universe and we will show it to Bruno. (Yes, I officially love the name.)

I love you.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat