čtvrtek 12. prosince 2019

3/12/2019

Back to something you said yesterday- if this didn't give you anything, if you didn't learn anything about relationships, if you consider our relationship a waste of time, then I don't know what to say.
If you consider us a waste of time then I don't know who you are. You are not who you used to be. The person I fell in love with.
It hurt me. Again. Hearing it didn't give you anything. Me, us... if that was a waste of time for you... You just opened  one of the biggest wounds and you poured in tone of salt. You hurt me again.
But this is your journey. You have to realize that everything we go through and everyone we meet teaches us something. It is only up to us if we want to see it and learn. It is about our approach and our attitude. And you will see what all of this taught you. One day.
And now it is up to me how I will react to your hit, to your kick, to you stepping on my heart again. I am the one who decides if I will learn from it or not. If I will let you do it again or not. I am the one who decides if I will accept all bad with love or resistance. And now I know love is the true essence of life...

So I will accept your hard words with love and gratitude.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat