pátek 18. října 2019

13/04/2019

I feel like there's something wrong with me as I am not OK with how are things going between us. Actually I feel like there's nothing really happening. Like if we are both living our normal life and keeping in touch with the other just because of habit but not real interest and curiosity.
I know I am most probably wrong but I cannot help but think we are just used to saying "I love you" and therefore it lost its true, original meaning we gave it in the beginning of this relationship.
I know you are busy, but I don't feel the drive in your actions like before. And to be honest, the same is kind of happening to me. You think I am not ready for relationship. But to be honest, I think you're not neither. And you know that. Somewhere in the corner of your heart. But we are too scared to ruin this. THIS. What is happening between us, within us. And admiting that we are not ready for each other might ruin it. And none of us is willing to fire out the bummer.
I know there is something special on us together. I am not sure what exactly, but I know it is worth every drop of energy I have left in me. I know it is worth any struggle possible. I know I am able to sacrifice whatever it takes to make us happen. And not just us, but all the greatness in the world which is awaiting us.
I am just having one of the weak moments. One of those moments when you just want to give up and walk away...
But I am not going to do that! I love you and I am standing tall and strong for us. I believe in us. I believe in the better world we will create together. I believe in me. I believe in you. I believe in our universe. The one we have dreamt about for ages, for many lives. The one we are becoming to create. 
Our little paradise. 
The grand oasis. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat