pátek 18. října 2019

03/04/2019

Having you on my mind all the time. Everywhere I look it reminds me of you. Like right now - I'm sitting on train going home after precious days with you, looking at all the pastel colours of sunset over the landscape and I am thinking about how empalagoso it would be to have you by my side, to hold your hand and put my head on your shoulder.
That's how powerful you are - just a thought of you makes even the smallest things grow bigger. The idea of you creates a smile, super wide one, on my face, everytime, no matter how exactly I feel at that moment - I become happy and cheerful thanks to you, even though you are thousands kilometres away.
You make me believe life is easy and there is nothing to worry about. The way you are making everything possible in the simplest way while making it unbelievably special, amazes me. I don't know how you do it, but I hope you will never stop.
You have the power to make me think about possibilities I didn't take in account before and even the power to change my opinion, which is almost impossible as I am so stubborn.
I admire you for everything you did and everything you are doing right now. I appreciate your view on life and your ability to move people. You are a spark in other people's lives, you bring them light and joy. You make them feel loved, cherished and appreciated. You are a gardener, who thanks to talent and many years of hard work, studying and experience, knows what each one of the plants in the greenhouse needs. The one who can make the almost dead flower to blossom again, with even more blaze than ever before.
I might not be ready for all of this - for all of the beauty and all dark sides of relationship. I might not be ready to let somebody change my life completely and I might not be ready to let go all of my feras. I might not be patient enough... But. I will not stop loving you because of that. I will not let you go away or step back from my life, not even for a minute. I wan to, as selfish as it sounds, have a chance to share the big and the small things from my life, my firsts, my daily, my lasts, with you. I will not stop making your life suck because of my random emotional rollercoaster. I will not let any of my fears and perceptions of you, me, us, to ruin this. To ruin what we are trying to transfer into "The Biggest Events of Our Lives". I want you to understand what I feel and that's why I will not stop with sharing everything. 
To be honest, I cannot hold the words in my mouth once I look at you, one look into your eyes opens the floodgates of my soul - I want to share everything with you. Physically. Mentally. Spiritually.
I know I might ruin the romantically perfect moments by being (sometimes) too honest, but that's how I am and I know you love that part of me too. And as I promised before, I promise again - I wil still do it, however, I will try to do it in a way which doesn't put any tension or stress on you or between us.
You are the warm and comforting light guiding me through the dark and scary world. The true essence of you is love. You know all the secrets of love. And I will be blessed if I could discover a teenytiny bit of what you know.

P.S. I just found the note in my lunch. And I am crying out of happiness. You are perfect!!!!
(not just because of that)

HOME for me has your eyes,
your arms around me,
your smell,
your skin on mine,
your energy dancing with mine.
You,
and only you,
are the real home.
For me, my heart, my soul.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat