pátek 8. listopadu 2019

17/10/2019

Last 2 hours in the village. Ufff.... It tears me apart and I cannot wait at the same time. And you are not even here. Everytime I said goodbye before, you were there. And now it's just me. Alone. With no prospect of seeing you again.
I have a feeling that I will never see you again. 
It hurts.
I want it to end. And I don't at the same time. Because that would mean it is all just a memory. History. Nothing present.
It hurts!...


One day we will become couple again. One day our souls will be ready to connect and they will do so. They will connect even deeper and they will stay connected until the end of our days on this planet, in this lifetime.
It happened once and we are not done yet. We just have to be ready. Both of us. At the same time.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat